- One-, two- and three-tank reef boat dives in the East End
- All-day and night reef boat dives
- Wreck dives on the Kittiwake
- Marine life dives for lionfish, turtles, rays and sharks
- Reef dives – Macro Mania Dive and Coral Nursery Dive
- Swim and Scuba Programs just for kids ages 5-12
- Caters to age and experience level – focus on safety and instilling a love for diving
- Run by marine biologists and certified boat captains with direct supervision at all times.
- Bubble Maker Experience for beginners age 8 and up to get started scuba diving in a swimming pool
- Seal Team for divers ages 5-9 looking for action-packed fun in a pool like underwater digital pictures underwater or floating effortlessly like an astronaut.
- Swim School for kids ages 5-9 focuses on water safety and fun.
GRAND CAYMAN DIVE SITES
Here we profile some of the top Grand Cayman dive sites. There are fantastic conditions for diving all over Grand Cayman, including great visibility, warm water, low currents and some of the most colorful reefs packed with marine life that you will find in the Caribbean. Grand Cayman Island is also home to some of the most dramatic wall dives in the world because it is located directly above the Grand Cayman trench which plunges nearly 6,000 feet just a short distance off shore.