BLISSFUL CARIBBEAN BEACHFRONT WEDDINGS AND HONEYMOONS
On the unspoiled serene stretch of beach on the East End of Grand Cayman, you’ll find the perfect romantic backdrop to declare and express your love. You and your guests will enjoy beachfront rooms and a wide range of activities. Choose from our many picturesque settings, including a beachfront location, poolside, or right on our dock. Our experienced wedding team will help you plan your intimate event for up to ten people, and your marriage license can be issued conveniently on-island.
- Religious or Non-Denominational Ceremony
- Arrangement of Fees for Minister / Officiate
- Picturesque Wedding Site – Beach or Dock
- A One Category Room Upgrade (based on availability)
- Late Check-Out (based on availability)
- Labor Fee
- Wedding Night Amenity – Champagne & Chocolates
- Bridal Bouquet and Matching Groom Boutonniere
- Discount at Spa for Bride & Groom – 10%
10 Person maximum /all prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to 16% service charge
- One Hour Photography (Incl. 60 Digital Images) $650
- Each Additional Hour of Photography $375
- One Hour Videography (Edited DVD) $650
- Each Additional Hour of Videography $375
- Live Entertainment (Steel Drum or Harpist) $475
- Live Entertainment (Additional Hour) $225
- Marriage License Concierge Service
(Incl. License Fee) $500
- Additional Tier Wedding Cake (Up to 3) $175
- House Brand Sparkling Wine $30 per bottle
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne $109 per bottle
- Dom Perignon $250 per bottle
- Dinner for 2 on the beach (3 Course Dinner & Bottle of Wine) $187
CAYMAN ISLAND LEGAL MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS
Couples including those arriving by cruise ship for their Cayman Islands wedding can marry the same day they arrive in the Cayman Islands.
Just be sure to have the following:
(1) A NON-RESIDENTS MARRIAGE LICENSE AND…
(2) A LETTER FROM THE AUTHORIZED MARRIAGE OFFICER WHO IS TO OFFICIATE.
Applications for non-resident marriage licenses ($250 U.S.) and a list of licensed Marriage Officers can be obtained from the Passport and Corporate Services Office.
On Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, this is provided by the
District Commissioner’s Office.
PASSPORT AND CORPORATE SERVICES OFFICE
Sussex House, 128 Elgin Avenue
George Town, Grand Cayman, KY 1-9000
DISTRICT COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE
(Cayman Brac and Little Cayman)
District Administration Building
PO BOX 240
Cayman Brac KY2-2101
You will also need to provide:
PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP AND AGE –
PASSPORT OR AN ORIGINAL/CERTIFIED COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
(18 is the minimum legal age without parental consent)
PROOF OF MARITAL STATUS.
(legal divorce decree or death certificate, if applicable)
CAYMAN ISLANDS IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT CARD, OR CAYMAN ISLANDS INTERNATIONAL EMBARKATION/DISEMBARKATION CARD
FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS.
TWO WITNESSES AT THE CEREMONY
All prices and costs are in USD. All prices are subject to 16% service charge.