What do you think of when you hear the word bundle? Honestly, it’s a comfort word. Now, a Cayman Island all-inclusive vacation package…that’s the ultimate bundle. Pardon our clichés, but a bundle means more packed into one punch. More food at the ‘all you can eat’. More variety in the gift package. More bang for your buck. And as the only all-inclusive offered on the island, well, the resort choice is easy — a stress-free vacation made for more.
But, what exactly is included in the Wyndham Reef Resort package? How does it work? How can you book? With tons of fine print and ads crowding booking sites, bookmark this five-minute manual to what makes an all-inclusive, all-inclusive.
We know all-inclusives are basically cruises on land. And what does that mean? Food, food, and more food. I mean, swimsuits are stretchy, right?
To start the day, included within your price is a breakfast main dish or an assortment of dishes in the buffet (if you can’t choose we won’t blame you), coffee and fresh juice. While some may be light breakfast-eaters and others like to start the day strong, everyone will head to the beach content and ready for the day’s activities.
For lunch on this Cayman Island all-inclusive vacation package, make your way over to Beach Bar, your hangout spot for the remainder of the trip. Picture tables a few feet from the shore, umbrellas dug into the sand and the perfect combination of sunshine and shade. Beach Bar is packed with bites tastefully made to be enjoyed by the ocean. And with your toes in the sand, every sense is activated — including as you quench your thirst. It’s official, vacation mode has been activated.
Wyndham Reef Resort’s Cayman Island all-inclusive packages make sure that the vacation version of yourself you’ve been dreaming about becomes reality. With all you can drink non-alcoholic and house brand liquor by the glass, listen to the ocean waves, feel the crisp, refreshing drink in your hand and breathe a sigh of relaxation.
After a day of lounging, swimming, paddling, or all three (we’ll get to that), it’s time to head back to your beachfront condo and get ready for dinner. At the Wyndham Reef Resort’s Tides Restaurant, dig into Caribbean seaside favorites with flavors that, for years to come, will take you back to that one vacation that became your happy place. And since this is a bundle deal, there’s something for everyone. Choose from traditional dishes to vegetarian and vegan varieties.
It’s your choice. Eat at a different spot every night for your price-included appetizer, entree and dessert, or choose a favorite (yes there’s also a buffet option, as every vacation should have).
And as if food, drinks, and beach weren’t enough…
…let’s pick an activity for the day in this Cayman Island all-inclusive package bundle. While mom may want to drift on a paddle board and gaze into the horizon, the kids will probably want to throw on some state-of-the-art snorkel gear for a crystal clear view of the incredible Grand Cayman waters. And if you’re on a couples trip, well it’s pretty hard to be in sync at all times. One pairing can take a stroll on the beach for some leisure movement while the other can take advantage of the fitness center and log in a workout.
Really, the bundle’s for all. Included in your all-inclusive package is the use of water sports for one hour per day. Spend the day paddle boarding or for an additional cost take a kitesurfing lesson and head back home with a new skill in your pocket.
And water-activities-galore do not come at the expense of nightlife and entertainment. Dance to some live music, bring out your inner Celine Dion during karaoke, or just soak in the joy of watching the sunset with your loved ones. While the pictures never do it justice, the memories are just as vivid.
Simply choose your room and add one of the Cayman Island all-inclusive plans! Prices vary from $70 to $189 per day, and can be locked in with just a few clicks. Bundles make things easy, and Wyndham Reef Resort is no exception.
Get more for less. Book your trip today.
Make your vacation in the Cayman Islands unforgettable with a stay in one of the best hotels in Grand Cayman. At Wyndham Reef Resort, a blissful holiday includes beachfront accommodations, top-notch amenities, all-inclusive options, and exciting ocean activities and land excursions. Whether you spend your days soaking up the Caribbean sun on the beach or participating in world-class snorkeling adventures, Grand Cayman is an island packed with beauty and opportunity. Your stay in the Cayman Islands begins with where you lay your head at night, and there’s no better place than Wyndham Reef Resort.
Beachfront studios and condos
No matter where you stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, you’ll be seconds from a beautiful beach. Take in stunning ocean views every morning from your window or private balcony and sleep peacefully every night to the sound of crashing ocean waves. A studio stay at the resort is perfect for solo travelers or couples. Guests will enjoy a king-size bed, equipped kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and a full bathroom with a shower and tub. Need more space? The deluxe studio has extra room and an oversized bathtub. Larger groups can book a stay in the resort’s one-bedroom condo, which has space for four guests with a king-size bed and two twin Murphy beds. Two-bedroom condos can accommodate a family of six on a king, queen, and two twin Murphy beds. You’ll find modern beachy decor in every room at Wyndham Reef Resort, so you can feel right at home during stays throughout the year.
First-rate amenities at the resort
Whether you book a stay in a beachfront condo or studio, you can enjoy first-rate amenities at the resort. Active guests can experience the gorgeous Caribbean via kayaking, diving, or snorkeling. Break a sweat at the tennis court or fitness center before taking a dip in three spacious pools or relaxing in the hot tub. Unwind in the spa with a deep tissue massage or mani-pedi. Sample the best of Caribbean cuisine at beachside and indoor restaurants or consult the resort’s concierge for more dining and excursion recommendations. Take part in nightly entertainment, from karaoke to live music to magic shows.
If you prefer to put away your wallet and up the relaxation factor for your vacation, opt for our all-inclusive plan. The ultimate Cayman Islands getaway is a reality with our all-inclusive plans, as you won’t have to worry about a single detail. All that’s required is to show up and enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner, beachfront accommodations, hotel amenities, and more! An all-inclusive package is ideal for couples, wedding parties, friends groups, and families. Wyndham Reef Resort is the only hotel in Grand Cayman offering the all-inclusive vacation experience, making it one of the best hotels in Grand Cayman.
Fun-filled activities for all ages
There is no shortage of exciting things to do in Grand Cayman when you stay at Wyndham Reef Resort. Participate in some of the best scuba diving experiences at picture-perfect coral reefs or Stingray City. The Caribbean’s top diving sites provide spectacular encounters with underwater marine life. Guests won’t want to miss land excursions like a trip to the breathtaking Crystal Caves or a sunset horseback ride on the beach. Watersports available at the resort include kayaking and snorkeling. Take a guided tour on a standup paddle board or in a kayak to take in Grand Cayman’s majestic mangroves or the historic Wreck of the Ten Sail. Whatever your age or experience level, there’s an adventure-filled activity waiting for you at the resort.
Book your stay at Wyndham Reef Resort today.
Temperate weather year round and beautiful scenery make the Cayman Islands a world-class vacation destination. A stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, one of the best hotels in Grand Cayman, turns your island getaway into the escape of a lifetime. Book your beachfront stay in the Cayman Islands today.
Summer is around the corner which, of course, calls for the annual Caribbean vacation planning. But beach, pool, bar, repeat is what you did last year. And every year prior to the pandemic. While we all need that straight R & R from time to time, what are some things to do in the Caribbean that’ll make this year unforgettable?
Here’s where to start booking.
Most things to do in the Caribbean are generally centered around the gorgeous water here in the islands, but Grand Cayman takes that to a deeper level. Drop-offs, wrecks and captivating coral make Grand Cayman a destination for divers and snorkelers all over the world. If you’ve never tried it, this is the place to start. And if you’re an expert, you know the island is on your diving bucket list. So what are some go-to spots?
- The Kittiwake: Located just off the famous Seven Mile Beach, the USS Kittiwake served as an Auxiliary Submarine Rescue vessel from 1945-1994, and in 2011 became Grand Cayman’s ultimate wreck dive site. Today, divers exploring the ship from down below can submerge through the mess hall, massive propellers and the towering smoke stack. Also serving as an artificial reef, macro life like crabs, banded coral shrimp and fire worms swarm the ship while it serves as a hangout spot for turtles, grouper and eagle rays. Basically, a diver’s dream.
- Macro Mania Dive: And speaking of macro life, Macro Mania is tailor-made for underwater photographers looking for things to do in the Caribbean. This shallow reef dive in the protected East End Lagoon is home to myriads of species like Swallowtail Headshields Slug, Secretary Blenny, Blue Eye Hermit Crab, Flamingo Tongue and more. Only 25 feet at its deepest point, you’ll experience unlimited bottom time and nature enthusiast perfection. Think crystal clear waters gleaming against a rainbow of colorful sea life.
The beauty of the sea is seen just as vividly from the surface, so if snorkeling is more your speed these Caribbean destinations are sure to level up your summer. No skill or previous experience is needed, just get your gear and watch this aquatic film up close, personal, and in-real-life.
- Stingray City: Snorkeling in clear waters is one thing, but becoming one with the ocean life is another. Thousands make their way over to Stingray City to surround themselves with these tame, gliding beauties. A visit to this sandbar includes wading, swimming, and floating alongside majestic creatures that have grown accustomed to human interaction. Snorkel early in the morning, by day, or in the evening – each making up that unforgettable memory as the thing to do in the Caribbean.
- East End Coral Reef: Looking for seclusion? Just you, your group, and nature? Take a swim through three different coral reefs and learn from a snorkeling guide and trained underwater naturalist. No boats in sight and shallow waters made for swimmers of all ages.
As mentioned earlier, most island activities are water-centric. But we would be remiss to exclude things to do in the Caribbean that highlight the absolute beauty on the islands themselves. In Grand Cayman, you’ll find wonders galore as you explore beyond the resort.
- Crystal Caves: Take a walk through ‘Cayman down under’. Cayman’s oldest landmark is situated amongst a lush tropical forest and is home to breathtaking stalactites and stalagmites that’ll stop you in your tracks. Afterwards, stroll through the forest as you hear the echoes of parrots and bats and take in the views of air plants and balsam trees. The excitement of your senses is a memory that will be etched in your mind forever.
- Blue Iguana Conservation: Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park in Grand Cayman is home to the Blue Iguana Habitat. The island’s largest native land animal is actually an endangered species and in this captive breeding facility you’ll experience some unique photo ops with the “blue dragon” and learn more about this interesting reptile only found in Grand Cayman.
And, of course, in between all of the things to do in the Caribbean, sprinkling relaxation, dining, shopping and just pure vacationing is a must. There’s no going wrong with a destination like Grand Cayman in the Caribbean. To book your activities during your stay at the Wyndham Reef Resort, contact your concierge today.
Booking an all inclusive Caribbean vacation makes easy work of planning your next getaway. An all-inclusive stay means one price for everything. If you’ve got your sights set on Grand Cayman, Wyndham Reef Resort offers the only all-inclusive vacation package on the island, with lots of benefits for the entire family. No need to carry your wallet or purse around on your Caribbean holiday, as everything is paid for with an all-inclusive stay. With everything you need right here at the Resort, including standout restaurants, a luxurious spa, and watersport activities, there’s no need to leave the area unless you want.
Wyndham Reef Resort’s high-quality amenities are set to satisfy the needs of every type of guest. The resort boasts three large pools, a fully-equipped gym, and exciting watersports. Guests can receive top-quality spa treatments in the resort’s peaceful on-site spa or their very own room. Get ready for a night out with a mani/pedi, hot stone massage, deep cleansing facial, and more relaxing spa treatments. Enjoy live music and entertainment combined with beachside dining options any night of the week. With all the amenities available to guests, an all inclusive Caribbean vacation at the resort makes for an unforgettable stay in the Cayman Islands.
Beachfront studios and condos
Inside every room at Wyndham Reef Resort, you’ll find exquisite furnishings, a private outdoor space, and sliding glass doors. No matter where you stay, you’ll be guaranteed a beautiful view of the Caribbean. A beachfront studio is perfect for one to two guests and features a king-size bed and equipped kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. A family of four will love staying at a beachfront condo, complete with a full kitchen, dining room, and living room. No need to cook with an all-inclusive stay, as delicious food and beverage items are available at the resort’s top-quality restaurants.
Delicious and diverse dining options
When you book an all-inclusive stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, you can enjoy a variety of delicious dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Tides Restaurant & Bar offers international and Caribbean menu items, including vegan, vegetarian, and kid-friendly options. Certain beverages, including handcrafted tropical drinks, classic Caribbean cocktails made with house brand liquor, and non-alcoholic options, are included when dining out during an all-inclusive stay. Craving something more laidback? Pop into Beach Bar or Subway for a casual lunch before getting back to all the excursions and experiences available to Cayman Islands visitors.
An all-inclusive Caribbean vacation includes up to an hour a day spent enjoying a selection of watersports at Wyndham Reef Resort. Suit up with top-quality snorkeling gear to explore the underwater world of Grand Cayman with the help of qualified instructors. Soak up the beautiful Caribbean and witness fascinating marine life on a guided jet ski tour. Active guests will love kayaking and paddleboarding, while others may prefer a relaxing ride in a paddleboat. If you like, choose a different water sport to enjoy every day of your stay—it’s up to you!
Lively nightly events
Here at Wyndham Reef Resort, the fun doesn’t stop once the sun goes down. Each month, themed dining experiences like Caribbean Night Dinner and Seafood Buffet Dinner make for exciting social events at the resort. Guests can sample delicious seafood and authentic Caymanian dishes while enjoying cool ocean breezes and stunning Caribbean views. Karaoke and live music are great ways to unwind after a day spent snorkeling around Grand Cayman or lying on the beach.
Booking your Grand Cayman stay
Ready to put your Caribbean vacation in the books? Planning an all-inclusive stay is easy, as there’s no need to research each separate facet of your trip, such as the hotel, beverage and dining options. You’ll save time and energy and have peace of mind knowing all the important trip decisions have already been made. Now all you need to do is pack your bags for the Cayman Islands! Book your all-inclusive Caribbean vacation with Wyndham Reef Resort today.
It’s time to be real. How many times have you Googled “all-inclusive vacations in Caribbean” this winter?
What’s wrong with getting some trip-spiration? But frankly, the Expedias and Trip Advisors of this world tend to flood the first page. And while they’re helpful, sometimes you just need a one-page guide breaking down what to look for in a destination, without the extra details.
Cut to — well, here. You’ve already decided you will be going to an all-inclusive resort this year. You’ve honed in on the Caribbean. So for this very specific traveler, we’ve compiled a buyer’s guide to booking your upcoming trip. Read on.
All-Inclusive Vacations in Caribbean — Island Must-Haves
Every Caribbean island has its highlights. I mean, you can’t go wrong with island vibes, right? But sadly, there aren’t enough vacation days in the year to perpetually island hop. So what should you look for in this year’s tropical getaway destination?
- Ok, that’s a given. We’re talking about islands here — surrounded by water. But as you do your vacation research, look for the non-crowded, non-spring-breaker, peace-and-tranquility type beaches. For your all-inclusive vacation in the Caribbean, there’s no bigger vibe-killer than feeling like the beach is too loud to nap. So pro-tip, avoid the islands with large-scaled mega resorts, and look for keywords like ‘intimate’, ‘local’, and bonus, ‘award-winning’.
- Exploring beyond all-inclusive walls can be exciting. But if you’re traveling with little ones, you want safety. If you’re traveling alone, you definitely want safety. And if you’re traveling with your partner and it’s just the two of you, yeah you want to feel safe. Whether you’re venturing out for that restaurant you read on a blog online or for the island excursion you booked to add an activity-filled day to your itinerary, peace of mind is a non-negotiable.
- But… we want a spectrum of adventure. From mild to expert, there should be an option for everyone. For example, if there’s one diver in the family, can he/she dive the deep end while the others snorkel with stingrays? If there’s a surfer in the friend group, can we all learn how to kitesurf together? When everyone is happy, good memories are made.
All-Inclusive Vacations in Caribbean — Resort Must-Haves
If we’re still being real, we’re talking about all-inclusives here which means most of your time will be spent on-premises. The all-inclusive resort booked for your vacation should be the focal point of your research. But, what exactly should you keep an eye out for?
- Ocean-Inspired Amenities
- A spa with products that feel like an ocean soak and the Caribbean seaside. Dining options with a combination of fresh seafood and salty breezes (because you’re a few feet away from the shore, of course). The all-inclusive resort you’re gravitated towards should be just that — all-inclusive of tropical paradise, from the live music to the pools and views.
- Ocean Views
- Speaking of views, you should be seeing the ocean, always. I mean, we’re on an island right? Search for accommodations that boast waterfront views and beachside locations. Right from the moment you open your eyes to when they shut for the most peaceful slumber you’ve had all year, you want those white sands and shimmering waters to be just a stone’s throw away. An all-inclusive vacation in the Caribbean is all about the ocean…
- Ocean Activities
- …and that’s why readily-available water activities is on this list. If you’re a wade-and-swim kind of vacationer, by all means that peaceful beach island must-have will be enjoyed through and through. But on your trip, especially a group trip, there will be at least one guest who taps on your shoulder and says, “Hey, I have an idea.” You want that idea to be within a short distance from your resort (or at the location itself). From paddle boarding to jet skis, find a resort that embraces water sports.
Well, in an effort to be real, the Wyndham Reef Resort in the Cayman Islands checks off every box on this list. The pristine beaches, the soft adventure, the endless ocean views…your all-inclusive vacation in Caribbean planning may have just come to an end. But if you have questions or would like to learn more about the resort, check out our vacation packages and peruse through the gallery to experience the best type of vacation anticipation for your upcoming trip to the Caribbean.
When you start vision boarding the tropical getaway of your dreams, consider planning an affordable Cayman Islands vacation. Visiting the Cayman Islands, a must-see destination in the Caribbean, doesn’t have to break the bank. You and your family or friend group can take an unforgettable trip, even on a budget. Wyndham Reef Resort is a low-cost option that provides travelers a vacation experience without the hefty price tag. From well-appointed suites and condos to world-class amenities to exciting water activities, Wyndham offers visitors to Grand Cayman all the makings of a memorable stay in the Cayman Islands.
Here are the many things to enjoy when you book a stay at Wyndham Reef Resort:
Beachfront studios and condos
No matter where you stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, the beautiful Caribbean beach is right outside your door. Take a sunrise walk or enjoy a gorgeous sunset while looking out across soothing crystal-clear waters. Time spent inside may be just as appealing as the hours you spend taking part in the many outdoor activities and excursions near the Resort. Each studio and condo at Wyndham boasts a desirable beachfront location, allowing for a restful stay and an authentic Caribbean experience. With competitive daily rates, a stay at Wyndham makes an affordable Cayman Islands vacation. Depending on the type of room and number of guests, your booking at Wyndham can range in price from $239-499. Wyndham Rewards members receive special room discounts, and a visit during the winter months (the Caribbean off-season) gets you even cheaper room rates.
Top-notch amenities for every guest
Each room at Wyndham provides unobstructed views of the Caribbean, along with premium amenities to ensure optimal comfort for every guest. Order room service, consult a concierge for activity and restaurant recommendations along with private tours and fun-filled excursions, or break a sweat at the fitness center. Need a break from all the resort activities? Visit the Spa at Wyndham Reef Resort for relaxing massages and luxurious spa treatments. Come evening, enjoy beachfront dining and live music and entertainment while sampling delicious international dishes and flavorful Caribbean fare. Whether you prefer casual, lower-cost dining options or wish to splurge on a sit-down dinner beside the sea, you’ll find plenty of high-quality eateries near the Resort. Once vacation’s over, an airport shuttle is available for all guests.
Thrilling ocean activities
When you book an affordable Cayman Islands vacation and a stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, you’ll gain access to some of the best water sports and activities in Grand Cayman. Snorkeling around the Cayman Islands is internationally acclaimed for good reason. Divers of all skill levels can get up close to dazzling coral reefs and fascinating marine life like stingrays and dolphins. Grand Cayman’s top diving sites include the U.S.S. Kittiwake wreck and Black Rock Reef. Prefer above-water fun? Hop into a traditional or glass-bottom kayak or step on a paddleboard to take in sweeping ocean views and cool sea breezes. Kitesurfing is the perfect activity for visitors who want to feel a rush of adrenaline while encountering the beauty of the surrounding barrier reef. If you’re having a tough time deciding which activity to try, let us help you pick the right ones for you. We’ll take your budget and length of stay into account so you can feel at ease booking your Caribbean vacation with Wyndham.
Booking your Grand Cayman getaway
Every stay at Wyndham Reef Resort can be an affordable Cayman Islands vacation when you take advantage of budget-friendly room rates, first-rate amenities, and exciting nearby water sports. You can always upgrade to an all-inclusive stay to take the hassle out of vacation planning. All the details are arranged with this type of deluxe stay, which is perfect for families, couples, and more. We recommend making your booking as early as possible to guarantee you the best room for your needs and budget. Check room availability here on our site and contact our team with any questions or concerns.
If you’re on the hunt for the best Caribbean resorts for families, look no further than Wyndham Reef Resort. With its desirable waterside location in Grand Cayman and host of premium on-site amenities and off-site tours and excursions, it’s the perfect place for a family vacation. The Cayman Islands is a one-of-a-kind vacation destination that boasts world-class snorkeling, fascinating wildlife, and breathtaking views of the Caribbean. From all-inclusive family packages to beachside suites and condos to thrilling excursions to world-class dining experiences, there’s so much to explore at one of the island’s most popular resorts.
All-inclusive family packages
An all-inclusive stay at Wyndham Reef Resort is a great way to experience one of the best Caribbean resorts for families. Ease the stress of planning every aspect of your getaway with an all-inclusive family package and experience all the amenities and activities the resort has to offer. On-site amenities include a private beachfront setting, three pools, a hot tub, a luxurious spa, and concierge services. Weekly resort activities for all ages include volleyball tournaments, bingo nights, and karaoke. The entire family can explore the island on an entertaining excursion highlighting cultural sites, shopping, or nature. There are water sports and wildlife experiences geared toward younger guests so that everyone can enjoy the excitement of the island.
Spacious beachfront rooms
With its covetable waterfront location, a stay at Wyndham Reef Resort is an unforgettable opportunity to relax by the beach any time of day. The resort offers over 150 suites, each one located just minutes from white pearly sand and crystal-clear water. Spacious studios furnish views of the beach, a private balcony, and a kitchenette. The resort’s condos provide an extra-large living space that includes two Murphy beds. A one-bedroom condo sleeps up to four guests, and the two-bedroom condo has space enough for six. There’s plenty of room in the dining area to share family meals and a large-screen TV for entertainment at all hours.
Exciting activities and fun-filled entertainment
Step outside your door at Wyndham Reef Resort, and you’ll find lots of fun things to do, whether it’s enjoying the water, exploring nature, or venturing into George Town, the island’s cosmopolitan capital. Stingray City is a must-visit when vacationing in Grand Cayman at the best Caribbean resort for families. Get up close to these intriguing creatures as you wade through shallow water—a unique experience for both children and adults. There are lots of opportunities around the island to dive and snorkel, whether you’re a beginner or more advanced. No matter your skill level, you won’t want to miss the U.S.S. Kittiwake, one of the world’s most famous wreck dives. Kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and kitesurfing are some of the best ways to experience the excitement of life on the water. The resort’s on-site concierge can recommend age-appropriate water activities for younger guests. Every member of the family is sure to find something they enjoy, whether they’re seeking a full-body workout or non-stop thrills.
Top-notch dining options
Wyndham Reef Resort offers families a variety of dining choices, from flavorful island fare to high-quality international cuisine. Grand Cayman is famous for its fresh seafood options, but no matter your dietary preferences, there are lots of delicious items to try. Sample mouthwatering dishes, including vegetarian and vegan options, at Tides Restaurant & Bar, which also has a kids menu. Adults can sip on a tropical cocktail at Beach Bar while taking in gorgeous Caribbean scenery. Everyone in the family will enjoy lunch, dinner, or apps at this casual beachside eatery. Whether you dine indoors or out, take in sweeping views of the surrounding water as you sample the best Cayman cuisine.
Booking your family stay
When you choose an all-inclusive stay in a beachfront condo or studio, the whole family will have state-of-the-art amenities, unforgettable activities, and more at their fingertips. Looking for first-rate hospitality and inspiring experiences, all while taking in the beauty of the Caribbean? Book your stay at one of the best Caribbean resorts for families at the Wyndham Reef Resort website today.
Every year the family takes to a vote which summer destination will top the previous. While all the stunning islands of the Caribbean don’t make this decision an easy one, for 2023, you’ve chosen Grand Cayman.
As biased as we may seem…good choice.
Grand Cayman’s variety of districts each bring a different experience to your getaway’s table, and you want to personalize and plan this trip perfectly (if not, you’ll hear about it for years to come). That’s why we’ve created a curated guide for where to stay in Grand Cayman.
Where to Stay in Grand Cayman: Determining Factors
From West Bay to East End and everything in between, the island of Grand Cayman can do no wrong. Lounge, explore, and dive into a culture built for sunshine and joy. But with over 1,000 hotels in the Cayman Islands, where do you start? They all say ‘pristine beaches’ and ‘crystal clear waters,’ and every website claims to know the ‘top 10 best hotels,’ so what determines that actual best? Let’s consider a few factors.
- Tourist spots versus relaxation? Nightlife versus family walks on the beach? Your answers will help you hone in on where to stay in Grand Cayman. The latter of each question perfectly describes the East End of Grand Cayman, aka the picture of Caribbean authenticity. If you want to do Cayman like the locals, this is your district. Bountiful unspoiled beaches, paths less-traveled, and untouched diving/snorkeling experiences means there’s an abundance of room for memories to be made…which brings us to the space. Plenty of wide, open space. After a few years of being locked in and cramped, does anything sound better?
- Resort, dining, and spa amenities can really make or break where to stay in Grand Cayman. I mean, you should get what you’re paying for, right? In Grand Cayman, the journey to the island, whether it’s a two-hour flight or eight, is worthwhile the moment you lay eyes on the water. Our bodies, scientifically speaking, feel better when nearing the moving water. So why not make sure you experience that every second of every day on the island. Find a hotel that makes waterfront views a core part of its experience, from the accommodations to the spa all the way down to restaurants surrounded by the sea. It’s also been proven that seafood just tastes better by the ocean (well, maybe unofficially proven). And while you’re at it, ensure that the grounds make available ocean-centric activities, especially given that Grand Cayman is a world-renowned destination snorkeling and diving spot.
- Let’s be real, vacations like these can cause some spending-anxiety. And with not just one but multiple guests traveling with you, finding a place to stay with a budget at the forefront can cause challenges. While you may feel like nailing down a hotel stay that meets your dollar count, amenity count, and location dreams can seem unrealistic, trust us, we know this island well. It’s made for dreams-turned-reality. Grand Cayman is home to resorts that offer vacation packages and seasonal deals to ensure you can make the most out of your trip, without having spending-regret. Find all-inclusive offerings to step up the meaning of ‘stress-free’ in Grand Cayman, or snowbird sales meant for those seeking warmth. Narrow down where to stay in Grand Cayman with a resort stay that you can repeat for years to come, eyes closed.
So, where have we landed? Well, East End, check. Amenities by the water, check. Pricing offerings, check. It seems like the Wyndham Reef Resort seems to fit the tropical bill.
Why Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman?
Wyndham Reef Resort is located on the East End of Grand Cayman and designed to exceed vacation expectations of every member in the family. With condo-style accommodations promising beachfront views, fresh seafood, refreshing cocktails, and unforgettable excursions at your disposal, choosing Wyndham Reef Resort for where to stay in Grand Cayman will guarantee a Dad or Mom of the Year award. Find out more information for your upcoming summer vacation today.
Wyndham Reef Resort is one of the best all-inclusive resorts for families vacationing in the Cayman Islands. An all-inclusive vacation package is a wonderful way to make your Grand Cayman vacation even more memorable. Choosing this package means all the details will be pre-arranged so all you have to do is focus on enjoying your Caribbean getaway. Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a couple’s getaway, or a reunion with friends, there are many reasons to book an all-inclusive package at Wyndham Reef Resort.
Standout Food and Beverage Options
As part of the all-inclusive package, guests can enjoy three meals a day at Tides Restaurant & Bar, a beachfront dining experience serving both international and Caribbean dishes featuring fresh and flavorful ingredients. Prefer to be right on the sand? Beach Bar lets you savor tropical drinks, delicious apps, and lunch and dinner items while taking in salty sea breezes. Craving a more casual lunch or a sandwich to take to the beach for a picnic? Subway is the perfect on-the-go meal option.
Fun-Filled Excursions for All Ages
Relaxing on the beach is a great way to spend your time in Grand Cayman, but many guests crave more adventure during their stay at one of the best all-inclusive resorts for families. Water sports and activities abound at Wyndham Reef Resort, from diving to kayaking to paddleboarding to a laid-back ride in a paddle boat. Grand Cayman is known for its world-class snorkeling and fascinating sea life so visitors can take cues from certified instructors while exploring the island’s beautiful coral reef. Prefer to stay above water? Cruise around on a jet ski as part of a guided tour where you’ll take in the surrounding scenery like never before. With everything from a thrilling dolphin swim to a fascinating tour of Stingray City, often hailed as the world’s best 12-foot diving experience, the hardest part will be deciding what to do next.
Beachfront Suites for Every Guest
At Wyndham Reef Resort, the ocean is never very far away. Every room is just steps from the beach and offers stunning views of the water. Choose from chic studios and spacious one- and two-bedroom condos for your Grand Cayman vacation. Bright furnishings and light-filled rooms promise rest and relaxation for every guest. Whether you’re staying with family or friends, you’ll feel right at home with every creature comfort at your fingertips.
Venture beyond your suite or condo to find even more benefits to a stay at Wyndham Reef Resort. A perk of booking a suite at one of the best all-inclusive resorts for families is access to premium amenities like beachside and indoor dining options, nightly entertainment, weekly resort events, water and boating activities, and luxurious spa treatments. The resort boasts three pools and a hot tub so you and your family can take a dip anytime of day. Break a sweat at the tennis court or fitness center before indulging in a restorative massage at the on-site spa. Need help planning your next outing? The resort’s concierge is always available to make suggestions or assist with tour and excursion bookings.
Exciting Social Events at the Resort
Once the sun sets over the water, Wyndham Reef Resort comes to life with nightly entertainment, live music, karaoke, and more! Families can take part in themed dining experiences, including Caribbean Dinner Night and Seafood Buffet Dinner, and sample a variety of delicious dishes in a festive setting. Not a night owl? There are plenty of daytime excursions to enjoy, like a trip to Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, a peaceful woodland reserve, or an afternoon at Pedro St. James, a national historic landmark featuring the island’s oldest building. Grand Cayman excursions and social events are a great way to interact with fellow travelers and experience local Caymanian culture up close.
Booking Your All-Inclusive Stay
As the only hotel on Grand Cayman offering the all-inclusive experience, Wyndham Reef Resort is in a league of its own. Giving guests this booking option ensures your Caribbean holiday will be even more relaxing and special. It’s easy to add one of our two all-inclusive packages to your itinerary, so why wait? Book your reservation with Wyndham Reef Resort, one of the best all-inclusive resorts for families in Grand Cayman, today.
Nirvana: a state of perfect happiness; an ideal or idyllic place. Some find it by floating on a surfboard, admiring the sun slowly drifting below the horizon, but others find it below the surface through the scenes of the deep — scuba diving. Vacation with an underwater view of a three-island archipelago. As a top dive destination in the world, the Cayman Islands are home to over 350 dive sites, 100 feet of visibility and marine life that just seems unreal. Divers from all over the world travel to experience drop-offs, plunges, reefs and wrecks that make the Cayman Islands a scuba diving vacation hot-spot.
The Wyndham Reef Resort caters to divers of all levels, from the ‘never tried it but always wanted to’ to the ‘I’m basically one with the coral’ types. Descend into the scuba diving vacation packages offered on-site to truly make the most out of your time in the Cayman Islands.
Traveling to the Cayman Islands and not scuba diving on your vacation is like paying a visit to Hawaii and not even admiring the surf. Along with your passport and bathing suit, the determination to dive should be packed right alongside them. Ideal conditions live in the Cayman Islands – sparkling, clear waters at temperatures of 78-82°F — fish aren’t afraid of divers, close encounters with docile creatures like eagle rays and sea turtles abound, and the Wyndham Reef Resort offers uncompromised safety for an adventure filled with peace of mind. For the first-time wanderers, tap into:
- Resort Courses
- Ignite the discovery of your love for scuba diving vacations. Wyndham Reef Resort offers guests the opportunity to learn about equipment, try on gear underwater (pool water, I should mention) and learn key skills needed to safely enjoy this new experience. And if you’re looking for a no-cost option, tap into the daily free try-dive in the pool. It’s a resort made for each and every one of your group members…
- Young Divers
- …and we meant it. Wyndham Reef Resort even includes scuba diving vacation offerings for the little ones! Those ages 5-12 can take part in a curated diving adventure with a specialized focus on safety, led by marine biologists and certified boat captains. From the Bubble Maker class to the Seal Team, your kids can spark a love for the wondrous blue habitat at a young age on this trip to the Cayman Islands. And we know, the activity names are just the start of how cute this experience will be.
Scuba Diving Vacation For Divers That Do More
Serious drop-offs. Babylon of marine life. Five-level shipwreck. Yes, this vacation will change your view of the Caribbean – forever. Professional and recreational divers from around the globe travel to the Cayman Islands for plunges like never seen before. Encounter hammerhead sharks, hawksbill turtles, banded coral shrimp and starlet corals for a mental image that will be impossible to forget. And when you stay at the Wyndham Reef Resort, you can add the following to your scuba diving vacation:
- Dive Charter
- What’s your dream day? Perhaps it’s an excursion specifically targeted to find views of ocean life – lionfish, stingrays and coral colonies. Or maybe it’s scouting the USS Kittiwake close to shore. Well, a Wyndham Reef Resort excursion makes both a reality. From morning to night, hop on board your one-, two- or three-tank reef boat dive charter in the East End for a personalized sea-spedition through the East End.
- Multi-Color Night Dive
- Submerge. Submerge into the ocean. Submerge into the ocean at night. While kind of mysterious, but also enticing, night dives can be some of the most exhilarating experiences humans have had. Drop into a whole new world of marine life on your scuba diving vacation, see life that only appears when the sun goes down and navigate through shallow coral reefs using special UV dive lights. What begins as a one-in-a lifetime experience, will end in a must-repeat excursion.
Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman
From scuba diving packages to land excursions and water sports, Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman is the destination for an authentic tropical getaway. Located on the East End of Grand Cayman, condo-style, beachfront accommodations and exhilarating ocean activities await you.
Find your meaning of blissful nirvana on this year’s scuba diving vacation.
Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman is proud to have been named one of the Forbes 12 Best All-Inclusive Resorts That Are Not In Mexico.
Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman
Couples and families will enjoy many inclusions at the Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, located on the island’s East End. Diving is a popular activity, plus there are three pools and a spa. You can also participate in watersports and special tours.
The standard all-inclusive package includes three daily meals, non-alcoholic drinks and house-brand liquor by the glass. You also receive one hour of complimentary water sports daily.
Wyndham Reef Resort Vacation Packages for Couples
he ultimate Caribbean vacation experience awaits you at Wyndham Reef Resort when you choose one of our vacation packages for couples. Located on the East End of Grand Cayman, the resort features comfortable accommodations, premium amenities, and exciting water and island activities. We offer a variety of vacation packages, from all-inclusive options to destination weddings. No matter the type of Grand Cayman experience you’re seeking, you’re sure to find it at Wyndham Reef Resort.
Beachfront Studios and Condos at Wyndham Reef Resort
Imagine stepping outside your room and directly onto a gorgeous beach. When you choose a beachfront accommodation at Wyndham Reef Resort, the eye-catching Caribbean is yours to enjoy any time of day. All our accommodations, both studios and one and two bedroom condos, are beachfront and offer guests unbroken sea views. When you stay at Wyndham Reef Resort, crystal-clear water and pearly white sand are just steps away. Our vacation packages for couples include spacious studios and luxurious condos.
Celebrating Meaningful Moments at Wyndham Reef Resort
Whether you’re celebrating a wedding, anniversary, or vow renewal ceremony, Wyndham Reef Resort is a beautiful place to pay tribute to your love and relationship. When you select one of our vacation packages, the East End of Grand Cayman makes a wonderful backdrop for your romantic event. At Wyndham Reef Resort, choose your own adventure, whether you prefer a beachfront setting or an intimate ceremony directly on the dock. Following a wedding ceremony at the resort, your marriage license will be issued directly on-island for your convenience. Our vacation packages for couples are designed to create special moments from the moment you arrive in Grand Cayman.
All-Inclusive Vacation Packages
Vacation mode means all the planning and important decisions have been made, and all you have to do is relax in Grand Cayman. We have two all-inclusive options available for stays of five nights or longer. When you upgrade your stay to an all-inclusive vacation package for couples, you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation where all meals, beverages, and more are included. Leave your purse or wallet in the room while you share delicious meals, lively entertainment, and thrilling water excursions with your plus one. Booking an all-inclusive vacation package for couples at Wyndham Reef Resort saves you time too, as everything can be booked at once online with us.
Wedding Vacation Packages
An island wedding is one of the most exciting ways to say “I do.” At Wyndham Reef Resort, create memories to last a lifetime with our wedding vacation packages. During your visit, the bridal party and wedding guests will stay in our beachfront accommodations. You’ll have access to all our on-site amenities like the state-of-the-art spa, multiple pools, and our well-equipped gym. Adventurous couples and guests can take advantage of exciting water activities like world-class snorkeling and scuba diving during their stay. We offer wedding vacation packages so that you and your partner can find the right vacation package for you. You’ll have an unforgettable time in Grand Cayman, both in the days leading up to the ceremony and beyond.
Choosing one of Wyndham Reef Resort’s vacation packages for couples is one of the best ways to experience Grand Cayman. Whether you opt for an all-inclusive option or decide to build your own vacation experience, get ready to experience the magic of the Cayman Islands.